At ClinicSource, we’re always looking for talented people to join our team. Below is a list of current open healthcare and EMR software jobs we are actively looking to fill.
If you would like to apply for one of our healthcare job openings, please send a cover letter, resume and references to:
Please, no phone calls.
Software Customer Support Specialist
ClinicSource has an exciting opportunity for a Software Customer Support Specialist in our San Diego, CA office. As a Software Customer Support Specialist you will be our customers’ first point of contact providing both tier I and tier II customer support addressing questions regarding our Web-based software product.
Responsibilities will include answering customer support phone calls and emails and diagnosing and resolving customer issues. You will be expected to research complex database and software logic issues and run Microsoft SQL queries where needed to resolve the problem.
Responsibilities will also include testing new software features and functionality and rolling out new versions of our product to our customer base. Thorough documentation of support issues and resolution via our web-based ticket system will also be required.
This position requires excellent communication skills over the phone and by email as well as strong knowledge of relational databases and troubleshooting experience with web-based software, various web browsers and the ability to run database (Microsoft SQL) queries.
Candidates must possess strong personal integrity, be highly reliable, and display excellent customer service etiquette and strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, TSQL and ability to run simple SQL queries.
- Exposure to Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) web server.
- Strong working knowledge Microsoft client and server operating systems (Win 10/Server 2012/2016.)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to interact with customers who may not be technically inclined or understand the technology. Ability to patiently work with a customer to resolve issues.
- Ability to simultaneously manage several projects/support cases.
- Ability to work and research independently.
- Willingness to learn and become an expert on new systems, software, and corporate procedures.
- Ability to work with the technical department to improve ClinicSource products based on client feedback and requests.
- Must be highly productive, able to balance competing priorities and meet all established productivity measures.
- Ability to work/be on call some nights and weekends as necessary.
- Experience in the outpatient health care industry.
- Previous experience in software support.
- Exposure to Microsoft SQL Reporting Services.
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience.
Healthcare Software Sales Rep.
ClinicSource is looking for a motivated sales representative to service our national marketplace.
Responsibilities will include servicing inbound leads via telephone and email, creating lists of new leads, cold calling prospective clients, performing product demos via Internet conference/telephone, drafting and sending contracts to prospective clients and attending trade shows.
Our ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience selling SaaS software and performing online demos. Experience working in and understanding therapy office workflow is a plus. We are looking for an energetic, well spoken, self-motivated professional.
This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing Internet software company with the flexibility to go beyond business development by influencing other key areas such as product marketing, branding, etc.
Compensation: Base + commission.
ASP.Net Developer/Software Engineer
ClinicSource® has an exciting opportunity for an experienced ASP.Net software developer in our San Diego, CA office. This position offers an excellent opportunity for professional growth with a dynamic company in the healthcare software applications sector.
In this exciting role, you will use the latest technologies such as ASP.Net AJAX, Bootstrap, and jQuery to implement feature rich web-based user interfaces. See your ingenuity and creativity come to life and appreciated by our world-wide user base.
Responsibilities include building new functionality and expanding current features of our web based product as well as assist our customer support team with tier 2 technical support issues. Candidate will become intimately familiar with our database schema and application source code and develop additional functionality, address customer support issues, and maintain operation of hosted applications.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a young dynamic internet company.
- 2+ years experience writing Web-based applications using:
- ASP.net and VB.Net or C#.Net
- Telerik UI Controls
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience.